Posted on 5:29 PM

Hands on with the Crimson cases, sticker skins, and edgings for iPhone

Crimson makes some colorful, sparkly cases, skins, and edgings for the iPhone, and I know this because while at Macworld 2012, I noticed a couple people sporting them around the antennas of their iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S’s. This is what drew me towards Crimson’s booth.
Crimson offers many options for adding personality and protection to your iPhone. Currently available is the Aluminum Frame Case and six different types of screen protectors. In the near future, Crimson will be offering skins for the backs and antennas of the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. Most of these skins are colorful and sparkly, but there will also be options that are more subtle and “manly”.
While visiting their booth, I picked up a purple skin for the back of my iPhone 4S and a purple Aluminum Frame case. I may be enjoying my sparkly skin, but I’ll admit to not being a huge fan of the case. The nubby corners are a turn off and add quite a bit of bulk to the overall size of my iPhone. If the corners were small and rounded, I may actually consider using it regularly. Read More

0 Responses to Hands on with the Crimson cases, sticker skins, and edgings for iPhone

Post a Comment